Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mom Calling….



I know I am not the only daughter to have this conversation with Maa!!!

It has become a routine, after I reach home finishing day’s diary I call her every day. Or else Mom never calls until and unless it’s the same classic conversation. Last week Saturday- happened to be a half day ….went down with my laundry bag, as it was poorly spilling over with cloths :(

Phone rings…….. Mom Calling….

Mom: Eventually you should think to get married, Kaira
Me: Really?
Mom: I don’t want any joke on this part
Me: Mom I know
Mom: So what you deem?
Me: Mom, it’s a clear no until the guy has a good career, mature but makes me laugh and has a great sense of style. Then I will talk.
Mom: Seems you have bounteous of demands…..A tall order for me!

My eyes wink……my laundry bag about to slip from my hands……


Me: Tall order?? Mom did I said anything which is rare or just impossible, if I cannot deem for these than what else should I expect?
Mom: All cannot be Brad Pitt or Leonardo, kaira
Me: Mom I know, but I have prepared myself to wait…….please understand I am in no rush (Die to Wed? huh…..I murmur)

Mom: Sighs and mumbles something (under her breath), which was not audible to me anymore……………

4 comments:

  1. heart touching post :) nice keep it up and by the way gr8 demands :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Yashwant thanks for reading it! By the way do you really think the demands are great like my mom says?

      Delete
  2. Very nice discussion with maum..
    www.aonestudy.com

    ReplyDelete